I’ve released a new version of Minidump Explorer on CodePlex. You can find the download here.
- Now 64 bit compatible.
- Drag & drop a file from Explorer.
- Removed requirement to run as Administrator.
- Context menu added to Memory & Memory64 views to allow copying of column data.
- Notification when a new version is available.
- Crash dumps are now opened with shared read access instead of exclusive read access.
- Hex numbers are now displayed in lowercase, not uppercase.
- Crash when viewing misc info.
- Tree node duplicating item counts.
- Exception node displaying wrong item count.
- MemoryInfo view crashing when stream is not present.
Thanks to Alex for finding the bugs and giving some valuable feedback!